<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 23, 2004

Hey, guys,

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I actually do other things besides blog! However, lately I've been doing most of my blog posts for another site: blogsforbush.com You can see some of my stuff there, including: June 3rd: Why the Jewish Community should support Bush (June archives) and June 13th: Which is Worse: Being stripped Naked and being piled on top of each other, or having your tongue cut out, and your children quartered to death? Also: June 6th:  An Example of an Honest Liberal; July 15:  The Best Phone Call to Rush Limabaugh; July 19: Eight Reasons America is Safer Under Bush; July 21: Kerry Dishonest Regarding Berger's Resignation.

I'll probably write on blogsforbush before my own site until the election is over. 


Comments:
Dear William,
Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately, you have me confused with someone else. There is another "Deb Weiss" who is a conservative writer, and I believe we are both lawyers -- the one from the Drudgereport. I go by "Deborah Weiss" and have done a fair amount of writing as well. I don't know where you can find her -- try yahoo, etc. If you like my work, I haven't been on my own site much lately. Currenty,I am writing mostly for "blogsforbush.com". I have also written in the Washington Times, opinioneditorials.com, newsmax.com, Independent Women's Forum, and freerepublic.com. Good luck trying to find the other Deb.
 
On your "which is worse" question, you'd have to answer the question in an Islamist frame of mind. Being as homophobic as they are, they would rather be beaten than be forced into quasi-homo acts.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?